Welcome to the Summer of Purpose Podcast Series!
In this episode, we are honored to have Leah Campbell Badertscher, an incredible artist, author, and master creativity coach, joining us as a special guest speaker. Together, we’ll embark on a profound exploration of Emotional Wellbeing and the transformative power of self-connection and self-empowerment.
In our conversation, Leah will share her wisdom on various talking points:
- The profound benefits of meditation for nurturing your inner self.
- The importance of self-connection and listening to yourself in a positive way.
- Practical tools to analyze your thought patterns and understand Dependent State Learning.
- How to embrace “Curiosity” as a transformative tool in your self-exploration journey.
- Embracing negative emotions as catalysts for positive change.
- How the Community has an active role in embodying positive changes.
Join me on this transformative journey and remember to approach each moment with kindness and curiosity.
Connect with me!