EP 16 | THE SUMMER OF PURPOSE: Balance, Creativity & Life
Welcome to the Summer of Purpose Podcast Series!
In this episode, I invite you into my world, revealing the seamless blend of balance, creativity, and life that fuels my journey.
What I will cover in this conversation:
- The importance of mindful breathing and self-care prioritization
- Embracing self-acceptance and not being afraid to share who you are
- The significance grounding yourself and setting intentions
- Sharing the creation of art pieces and how using what we learned can help one thrive in the creative environment
- Nurturing the present moment for its intrinsic value – we don’t have to be productive all of the time
- Accepting life’s discomfort. It’s important to listen to yourself and respond to your body’s choices
Join me on this soulful exploration where creativity meets well-being, and discover the passions, processes, and inspirations.